Monday, October 5, 2009

Date Nights

Here are a few photos from our "date nights." Since both are working we thought we should plan a date night once a week to make sure we get good focused time together throughout the week. Here are a few photos of our most recent dates.

We decided to try out Joe's Crab Shack in Oceanside, right on the harbor. We shared a tasty mixture of crab (of course), shrimp, sausage, potatoes and corn. I'm glad we ended up wearing the bibs because cracking crab is much messier than I expected.


This weekend we went to a Padres vs Giants (Joel's favorite team) game...our first since we moved to San Diego. We got the classic ballpark hotdogs and shared a bag of cracker jacks (this reminds me my dad and roads trips when we were little). Unfortunately the Giants lost, but it was fun to people watch for me anyway :)


I will also post pictures from my birthday weekend at Disneyland, once I steal some pictures from Jamie and CJ!


No comments:

Post a Comment